Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Careful what you wish for...

Hey Everyone!!

I hope that this finds you well.

I am well.

I'm super swamped lately. I feel kinda like I'm swimming against a current, but I'm enjoying it more the more I fight it...is that wierd?? That being said, I wanted to take a moment to thank my amazing supporting cast of friends and family who've been putting up with my spazz nature lately. I love you all and appreciate you enormously. That goes for everyone...friends, family, clients, peers, mentors...you all rock! So to all my peeps...thank you.

I'll keep it short...tommy need sleepy. Here are some pics from a recent wedding. Steph and Pat came in from Colorado to celebrate with friends and family back home in Rochester. We had a blast with this crew. We're really looking forward to heading out to Colorado in July to see you guys. Nothing like some Rocky Mountain Sky...so fired up!! I brought along the super-talented Kelli Marsh on the gig who worked so hard for so long, and came away with some killer images. Thank you Kel...you were (and are) amazing.

Cabo weddings coming up hopefully by the weekend...stay tuned!!

Cheers,
t

Here goes...


















Subscibe to the blog. U know you wanna...

2 comments:

STEVE DePINO said...

Love that reflection/table shot... great work!

Frank DiMeo said...

Sa-weeeet stuff T! Lovin all of them!
Keep rockin it Bro! Know what you mean about feeling like salmon going against the current, but diggin it anyway. Lookin forward to the next time we are together!
Niiiiiiiicce!