Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nate & The Gals

Light, Love and couples who embody these elements.

These are the only factors that I require of my Together Sessions. No script, no scouting, no props...I approach each session organically and learn about myself, my work and the people whom I am blessed to work with on a very sincere and genuine level. These are very rewarding projects.

Despite yesterday's overcast, the light that is Estelle & Nate was burning bright. Rounding out the group were Ivy & Phoebe, their two beautiful (and spunky) 4-legged little ones. I take that back, Ivy is actually much bigger than I am when she gets up on her hind-legs! In the end we wound up with exactly what we started with...two beautiful people, very much in love.

Here are some images:

Ivy & Phoebe: Together
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and our happy family...
Photobucket

Estelle & Nate: Together
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Estelle & Nate for trusting in the process...the honesty conveyed in these images is indicative of the deep love that you share. I am grateful to have witnessed it.

All my Best,
t

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice...the colors are beautiful and the pictures of the dogs are awesome!! perhaps you should look into animal wedding photography as a side job...i am sure there are many four legged little ones that would love you to capture the moments...oh, and the pictures of the happy couple aren't too bad either ;)

Anonymous said...

Love this shoot!

Anonymous said...

these are great! love the black and whites. and it looks like you might have a niche with those dogs : )

hope you are doing well!