Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Monday, January 11, 2010

London Wedding Photographs: Lauren & Adrian

Greetings Friends :)

At the moment, I am at a loss for words. Yup, me...at a loss for words. Go figure. Perhaps it's nostalgia, perhaps exhaustion. Or maybe it's just best to breathe right now. Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream.

...but before we go, I want to say thank you and much love to Mr. Jez Dickson. If you don't know of Jez, allow me to tell a bit. He's a mountain of a man - an exceptional father, husband, teacher, photographer and friend. He opened his door to me, his heart and his life. He accepted me as family, invited me along to shoot a wedding and then instructed me to 'do what you want mate'. How cool is that?!!? Completely free to roam. Tommy likey :) Jez is what he is by virtue of who he is...and this is quite refreshing. So thank you Jez and the entire Dickson family...thank you Lauren & Adrian...Jane and Rick and all who made my journey to London (and of course, Chelmsford) an unforgettable experience.

...so much for that loss of words, huh?

...ok focus...turn off your mind...relax...I present a free-wheelin' perspective of:
Lauren & Adrian's December Wedding at the legendary Dorchester Hotel in Downtown London:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
wicked...good...times.

Thank you for being here to share a bit of your day with me :)

love.laughter.light
t
(tomas flint photographer - London England Wedding Photographer)

3 comments:

Jez Dickson said...

It was an absolute pleasure to have you over here Mr Flint. The girls are still saying "where tomas?"

Troy Woods said...

Great images man! Really really love the detail shots!!! Color is incredible...

Tressa Ross said...

What great emotional images. You have such an amazing perspective!