Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

west:coast:ramblings :: San Francisco Photographs

Hello Friends :)

I recently happened upon this John Lennon quote:

"Los Angeles?? That's just a big parking lot where you buy a hamburger for the trip to San Francisco."

Now I've never lived on the west coast but I've had the good fortune of traveling extensively throughout. I kind of get where John was coming from...but perhaps I just haven't had enough experience with the two places. I invite one and all to help me to compare and contrast these two great cities.

In the meantime, feast on a few images from a recent trip through the great city of San Francisco.

tomas flint photographer,rochester ny wedding photographer,finger lakes wedding photographer,top wedding photographer,best wedding photographer,top destination wedding photographer,san francisco wedding photographer

tomas flint photographer,rochester ny wedding photographer,finger lakes wedding photographer,top wedding photographer,best wedding photographer,top destination wedding photographer,san francisco wedding photographer

tomas flint photographer,rochester ny wedding photographer,finger lakes wedding photographer,top wedding photographer,best wedding photographer,top destination wedding photographer,san francisco wedding photographer

tomas flint photographer,rochester ny wedding photographer,finger lakes wedding photographer,top wedding photographer,best wedding photographer,top destination wedding photographer,san francisco wedding photographer
The above comes courtesy of Miss Kelli Marsh (www.kellimarsh.com). Nice, huh??

tomas flint photographer,rochester ny wedding photographer,finger lakes wedding photographer,top wedding photographer,best wedding photographer,top destination wedding photographer,san francisco wedding photographer

Particularly busy times have kept me away from the blogsphere more often that I'd like lately. If you're still swinging in to visit, I appreciate your continued good vibes. Be well good people. I will do my best to come around more often :)

love.laughter.light
t
(tomas flint photographer)

1 comment:

Jesska said...

amazing shots from San Fran, Tom!

~Jessica Rini