Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Babies, Butterflies & Big Bird

Hey World!!

Yesterday I was blessed by the magic of the Maternity Shoot. Chris & Lauren, dear friends from right here in Rochester, are expecting their baby girl in less than a month. I was so excited when they contacted me about commemorating this huge event. They were completely open to my creative input so I figured I'd mix it up with a little studio time and a little time out and about. So without further adieu (or ado...I've seen it spelled both ways!)


...from the studio it was out to the Newly Renovated Rochester Children's Museum which houses the Strong Museum International Museum of Play.


...because who wouldn't want a shot with big bird, right?? Seriously though...if you have little one's and happen to be in or around the Rochester area, I highly recommend a visit. If you need a place to stay, my doors are always open.

A big, fat thank you to Lauren and Chris for trusting me with such an enormous project. You guys were troopers all afternoon!! I'll have the proofs ready soon.

I'm off to Vegas this Sunday for WPPI. So fired up!! Can't wait to see all you guys again and talk shop. It will be a blast, no doubt!

Please remember that you can sign up to have notifications sent to you about future blog postings. Just drop your email address in the fancy little subscription box along the right side and we'll take it from there. No need to worry subscribing is 100% spam-free. Also, I've been steadily updating my website...www.flintweddings.com...so stop by often to see what's new!!

I sincerely hope that this finds you all well. I shall now leave you with a quote...

"Wheresoever you should go, go with all of your heart."
-Confucius

Now go y'all...live every moment and love it!!

Best,
t

No comments: