Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Friday, March 2, 2007

The Bahamas & A New Website!!

Hey world. It's 4am and i'm sticking it out for another hour until head to the airport to catch a flight to Cocoa Beach, Fl. From there it's a 4 day sand and sea spectacular!! Kelli (my main squeeze) and her family were gracious enough to invite me on a their family trip. Can't wait to get out of the Northeast. There is freezing rain falling tonight...how romantic. no, not really. Of course, I've only been back for a week...but who's counting??

Haven't gotten much a chance to settle in yet so to all the wonderful, amazing, supportive, inspiring people i got to meet at Mike's workshop last week...i'll be updating and distributing as soon as i return from the trip and get back into my groove.

The Diesel (Mr. Andy Peterson) was cool enough to furnish me with this photo from last week.



Man, what a good time we had. I've posted links to some of the amazing artists i found at the workshop. Check 'em out world...talented, passionate people.

also...and this is pretty big news!!

I think that I've finally got all of the technicalities with my hosting company squared away and they're telling me that the new site will be live sometime tomorrow. I'll be sure to make an announcement when it is. I'm pretty amped up about it...please let me know what you think. I've even done the music for it...

other news...
If you'd like to subscribe to my blog to receive auto-notifications, i've added this fancy little 'subscribe' button on the right. So c'mon, fire your email in there...it's spam-free and a whole lot of fun!!

alright y'all...
i'm off in the wide open. i'll be sure to post stories and images along the way.

i hope this finds you all well,
t

4 comments:

RochachaKelly said...

The site looks amazing! Congratulations!

David Burke said...

Way to go Tom! Looking awesome. Hope to talk soon.

David

mike steelman said...

Good job on the site bro! have fun on your trip... Talk with you soon.

kelli marsh said...

Get fired up! The site is incredible. You are incredible. Amazing things are happening and I'm so glad to be a part of it. Keep dreaming and flying.