Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pink Ribbon Walk & A Wedding in the Adirondacks

Ciao Tutti!!

A quick update on Tomorrow's 'Pink Ribbon Walk' to sponsor the Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester:

I'm super fired-up to announce that Team Flint will be 9 walkers strong and has so far been able to raise over $500 in sponsorship for the event!! Thanks to all who gave and who will be participating...your support for this cause is cherished. It's not too late to join the team or sponsor a team member. Any and all inquiries can be sent to teamflint@flintweddings.com. Walk begins at 9am tomorrow (Sunday, May 13), Mother's Day 2007.

Last weekend was an absolutly blissful one. I am convinced that there is simply nothing like Springtime in the Adirondacks. I was blessed with the opportunity to attend the super-elegant, super-beautiful union of one of my sister's dearest friends Cheryl and her lucky beau - Anders. All the best you two...health & happiness for years to come. The wedding was set at The Sagamore in Lake George and despite the chilly winds, spirits were warm and good times were had. A big shout out to Joe & JP Elario who proved to be talented, encouraging and gracious peers. Good luck this season boys...glad to have gotten the chance to meet you.

So even though I was not lead photographer that day, I did manage a few snaps. Here is a small selection for your viewing pleasure:
did I mention it was windy??

check the wicked artsy sunglass shot...sa-wwweeee-t


the kiss...

Our lovely bride in her beatiful dress...

...many years of stomach-aching laughter guys ;-)

our beautiful bride...stunning!!

that's my sister Ali...gotta love her.

the girls...so glad my lens didn't melt from shooting these hot mammas!!


Dad offering a mint during some down time...

suprise fireworks show...perfect ending to a perfect day!!

Finally...

For those of you who haven't heard, I was casted as an extra on the NBC show Scrubs a few months back. The episode aired last week and I had way more camera time than I had anticipated!! I have a copy of the show and am trying to edit it down to feature on my next blog entry. I've almost figured it out, just having problems with the audio portion. As soon as I work it out, I will pass it along.

So that's it for now. Please remember that you can subscribe to my blog by entering your email address in the fancy little box along the right side of this page. Canandaigua Wedding next weekend and then off to CABO!!! Whoot Whoot!!

I hope this finds you all well,
t

8 comments:

kennykimdotcom said...

That's awesome. Can't wait to see the show. Great images btw! - Kenny

Unknown said...

Scrubs!! How did you not tell me earlier?? So when are they gonna dfo a spin-off for you!!??

Melissa Rich said...

whoa!! there super star :) That's cool! this wedding rocks! Is it an east coast thing to have amazing fireworks at weddings or did you get super lucky with a super awesome couple?

Tiffany Aicklen said...

What an awesome wedding, beautiful people, dress, fireworks, how fun! You did a great job Tom!

.:tomas flint:. said...

yeah scrubs...how cool is that?? i've got my buddy phil on the case. he's a guru so we should have the clip soon. thanks for all the great comments...i miss u guys. not u e, we'll clock plenty of hours over the next couple of weeks!

Jen Manuele said...

WOW! these are awesome! that sunglasses shot rocks the boat! I love all of them really.

Anonymous said...

so glad you came out for the event...your pictures are amazing (and fantastic and cool and inspiring and artistic and original and just the very best ever) but your presence is even better...
much love big bro

Anonymous said...

Tomas -

nice images man, its awesome to see the same day thru someone's eyes other than mine. I saw you shooting the sunglasses and was like "I wonder what he's getting?" good stuff my man

keep up the good work...