Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Monday, April 14, 2008

The sun'll make you silly, boy.

Yesterday:
Blue skies sprinkled with dense clouds and the kind of sunshine that rushes new life into the bodies of those feeling weighed down by the drain of old man winter. In a word, revitalizing. Dare I say it?? Has Spring in fact, sprung?? Perhaps I shouldn't be so bold...don't want the blame for a Mid-May "return to February".

Instead of making outlandish claims, I want to share with you all a bit of madness from my world. The following are low-budget videos of songs that were inspired by the sunlight that got us going that day. Ignore the acoustics, bad light, lousy singing and everything else that just isn't right about them. Savor the theme...Snow is Gone.



One of my favorite lyrics of all time:
"I'm singing for the love of it, have mercy on the man who sings to be adored"
-Josh Ritter

...here's one more for kicks:



coochie coochie coochie coo!!!

Smiles and Sunshine Dear Friends,
t

8 comments:

kennykimdotcom said...

Does this mean you are going to quick your day time job and start a new one?!

Anonymous said...

Nice post, man! Hey, tell you what -- I'll trade you a "studio563" t-shirt for a "The Tom Flint Band" t-shirt!!

Holla!

kelli marsh said...

these videos remind me of all the reasons i adore you. rock on. you.

Melissa Rich said...

I'm a bandaid!!! for sure!

Unknown said...

Getting back to your roots...NICE!

David Burke said...

I need to make 'I LOVE TOMAS FLINT' T-shirts.

You made my crappy day, great. Thank you my friend!

Kevin Meyers said...

Tom...you are awesome. Thanks for the fun post! Man I love those first sunny days after months of rain.

.:tomas flint:. said...

thanks for your enthusiasm guys, but its safe to say that i won't be quitting my day job (do i have one of those??). I am grateful for you all.