Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shay ello to my lil frien!!!

Creamy, Dreamy, Sharp & Tasty. These are the adjectives that I use when I speak of the newest addition to the ol' tflint gearbag.

Folks, say hello to Tiny.

Weighing in at over 10lbs, he is 200mm's of f1.8 goodness. His glass is immaculate, his bokeh - breathtaking and his new owner...absolutely ecstatic (and perhaps a little overboard)!! Whoot Whoot!!!
Tiny & t
Photobucket

Photobucket

...this is the first frame that I snagged with Tiny. Look at poor Shiva thinking: "What is that gynormous thing that he's pointing at me??"
Photobucket

I hope to get out to shoot some visual:randomness this evening when the light is tasty and the sun is a little less brutal. Anyone wanna come along??

love.laughter.light,
t

14 comments:

eric said...

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD that is some new hotness. Welcome to the club :] We should see if they want to go and hang out together or something.

Anonymous said...

dude! your gonna love this beast. its probably my favorite lens in our toolbox aside from my 50mm 1.2L... enjoy this rare gem of glass.

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

So tiny finally arrived, eh? I'm so happy for you! He's gorgeous. Really. He's going to be a heart breaker when he grows up. Just you wait.

.:tomas flint:. said...

Maybe we can arrange a play date with the three of them. i think that it would be good for Tiny to establish a normal social life early on. what do you think e & jp??

.:tomas flint:. said...

yes jenn, he really is easy on the eyes. I just worry about adolescence...it's such an awkward and difficult time. once he gets through that...let the heartbreaking begin!!!

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see what you do with that monster!!

Congrats, man!!

Unknown said...

Sleeping with lenses is good for the soul:) Lets rock that beast!!

DCM Photography said...

I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

Hey tom! how are you doing? It's Kim from the PHilly workshop. =) Sweet new lens!! I love the first picture of you sleeping with it.

carla ten eyck said...

now THAT is some sexy arse glass my man!!!

Can't wait to see you rock that at your next wedding...!

Anonymous said...

Can I meet your friend when i am home at the end of the month???

Anonymous said...

Whoa!!!

Youre insane man:-)

Anonymous said...

I miss Tiny!

Our time together was so brief, but boy was it magical!

:)