Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3rd Wheel Session - New Haven, CT

Greetings Dear Friends,

I thought that I might share some images from a recent 3rd Wheel Session in New Haven, CT. A million-zillion thanks to Kara and Hans for inviting me into their lives and exposing to me a love that warmed my heart and sent my imagination reeling. The time spent with them was a reminder of how very blessed I am to connect with amazing people who encourage my madness and revel in a process that is not yet defined. For it is through my clients that I realize my own value and hope with absolute humility that my work helps them to realize theirs.

Kara and Hans - Thank you for your courage, kindness and willingness to expose the comfortable bond that you share. I look forward to September and exploring the vastness that is Lancaster, PA :)

Kara & Hans - 3rd Wheel Session

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In other news, I've just returned from an amazing wedding celebration in sunny (and ridiculously hot) Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Look for those images in upcoming posts.

I hope that this finds you all well my friends and appreciate you sharing a bit of your day with me.

love.laughter.light
t
(New Haven, CT Wedding Photographer)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

uhm i love the one of the feet. its my favorite.

Unknown said...

awesome images....the feet are great! and i love the one with the light shining through...fantastic work, as always...

David Burke said...

Tomas, these are splendid! I miss you bro. Thank you for your kind words on my little photog blog. You the man!

Burke

kristieblake said...

fantastic images my friend! looking forward to your mexico pics...ahhhh...destination weddings r fabulous...

STEVE DePINO said...

nice work man I had been waiting to see these!!!

DCM Photography said...

These are great! beautiful work.

Jeannine Jersey Bailey said...

love love love love love that first image, oh man!!!!!


You never cease to keep me inspired tom!