Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Finger Lakes Wedding Photographs - Danielle & Richard

Upstate NY NEVER gets enough credit. Those of you who have visited, lived or passed through Adirondack Park, the Finger Lakes Region, Niagara Falls, etc etc know exactly what I am talking about. Wide open spaces to explore. Hills, grass, water, wine...a far cry from the perception that New York State is New York City.

Danielle and Richard know just what I am talking about. It was a real treat to spend a weekend NYS Wine Country with two amazing people and the people who matter most to them. With a perfect setting and a perfect couple (and a whole lot of love), something beautiful had to come of it. I hope that these images convey how full our hearts were on this day.

These are just a few of my favorites, chosen at random.

much love to two of my favorite people.

...and a special thanks to my favorite-ist person - Kelli Marsh who once again brought her 'a' game and left nothing on the table :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for tuning in y'all. I hope that your summer/fall transition is going smoothly. If you'd like to see more images from this event, swing by my facebook page by clicking here or shoot the studio an email at:

studio@flintweddings.com

...and request information for viewing the entire event.

That's all for now dear friends. MAJOR updates forthcoming...swing by again soon, will ya??

love.laughter.light
t
Finger Lakes Wedding Photographer - and PROUD Upstate New Yorker (yeah, I said it...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good congratulations!

kennykimdotcom said...

Tomas my friend - u have a way of seeing things that others can't. I really admire your pursuit & passion you put into your photography. Great wedding!

Morgan Lynn said...

I'm addicted!! Gorgeous work, Tomas!