Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jennifer & Brandon - Buffalo NY Wedding Photos

Greetings Beautiful Blog People :)

I simply cannot find the words to describe how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to work with this fantastic couple on their most special day.

Jenn & Brandon - you overwhelm me with your kindness, enthusiasm, trust and love. I am blessed to have you both in my life and better for having witnessed the bond that you share :)

These are just a few images from your unforgettable day.

A very special thanks to Kelli Marsh for once again knocking it out of the park. I've included a few of her images here because they ROCK! ...and a very, very special thanks to the Vacanti and Marineau families for treating us so incredibly well. We truly enjoyed our time spent with each and every one of you :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


If you'd like to view more, swing on over to my facebook page, where more visual:ramblings await.

love.laughter.light,
t
(Finger Lakes NY Wedding Photographer (...and beyond!!!))