Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Lori & Erik Part Deux...The Ceremony.

Hey Blog World!!!

Here's the second of three installments from Lori and Erik's Wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico last month. This is the ceremony portion. Short and sweet...what a beautiful experience to re-live!! Thanks again, and a million times over, to all of you guys for making Erich and I feel so welcome and encouraged. Shoot me over an email, fire off a msg, or leave a comment if you want to view the entire event on my proofing page. I'll get right back to you with directions on how to do so. I think that it's worth a view (...but then again, I may be biased!!!).

Cabo, part deux...













Alrighty then...

As for other happenings in the life and times...

Just had a killer wedding in the Adirondack's this past weekend. As my good buddy Mike Lindacher says..."life is just better in the adirondacks". Mountain air, sunsets, tipping back a few cans of Utica Club at The Tap Room in Raquette Lake. Good times. Good times. I'll be writing about it in more detail soon.

After much frustration, I finally sucked it up and invested in new studio equipment. New computers, monitors...you name it. I even got one of those fancy wacom tablet writing thingies. It still feels strange, but I've heard that once you get used to it, you can never go without. Anyway, what was taking me weeks before is taking minutes now. Ok...I'm exagerating. But I do feel like I've entered a new dimension. Warp speed. Sky's the limit...I'm all sorts of fired up!!! I forgot how much I used to like tooling away on computers. Big ups to Pdoe for his hand in all of this...you are the most talented computer geek in the Universe.

Alright y'all...back to work.

Happy 4th everybody!!!
t

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, totally amazing... You are very talented and take my breath away with every captured moment! I just want to get married so you can take some sweet pics for me! Do you photograph animals? ha, i need my cat to look more attractive to my boyfriend??? any ideas?