Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

What Happened to Me?!?!?

Hey Everybody!!!


I can sum up the last 7 days in one 4 letter word: blur. It's hard to believe that so much time has passed!!!

So let's get down to it:

1. I hate that I left you all hangin on this for so long. I did, however enjoy what you guys responded with. My favorite answer would have to be Mike Mollosey's response: tom flint?? Now Mike, I don't spray...a little gel maybe, but spray...never.


So who said:
"I don't use a blow-dryer. I comb it. Once I have it the way that I like it, I spray it and it's good for the day."

None other than The Donald himself...Mr. Donald Trump.


2. Blog-vember - A wicked month it was!!! Thank you all for tuning in and participating. I will be tallying up the numbers this weekend and should have an announcement for the winner of the itunes gift card in my next post. If you missed out on the festivities or are simply suffering from withdrawal, no need to worry...I am have plenty of material (and antics) up my sleeve. I plan on keeping this steady blog-thing up for a long time.

3. This past weekend - AWESOME! More than 15 hours of shooting over two days were necessary to document the largest wedding I have ever photographed. Over 350 guests (including a 26-person wedding party!!) witnessed Rufus and Amy's Winter Wedding spread out over 7 locations in sunny (but bitter cold) Rochester, NY. A very special thank you to Kelli Marsh and Marc Pagano for your energy, talent and support on the project. It was a joy to have you both aboard. I'd also like to thank Kelli Berg from Simply Beautiful Wedding Consulting for her outstanding work as the event planner. Don't know what we would have done without you and your crew Kelli!!! I look forward to working together again!


Although I am nowhere near finished working though the images, here are a few that jumped out at me. Enjoy!

Here is a fantastic dress detail shot captured by the very clever Kelli Marsh.


And finally, I was up to my old shenanigans with the Polaroid. Here are some fired up guests "shakin' it like a Polaroid picture". Good Times.


4. Major updates are underway in the ol' Flint Marketing Department. You name it...website, myspace, slideshows, facebook, print ads and on and on. I will be sure to make official announcements when each of these renovations are complete. As always, I love your feedback...so keep it comin!!


I think that that just about covers it for today. Big weekend in the studio coming up...I'm sure there will be some time to post then.


Just a reminder that there is a signup box in the top right corner if you'd like to have new blog announcements sent to you via email. I can't think of a better holiday gift for your computer!!!


Stay Classy y'all!!
t

5 comments:

Christine Tremoulet said...

SWEET! You're back! I've been needing a fix. ;-) Fabulous wedding shots - I especially love the first one with the door - awesome!

kennykimdotcom said...

you are getting too famous!

Anonymous said...

Tommy T! You amaze my eyeballs and make me so excited for what the future will bring... keep being the talented man you are and keep on keepin on!
Thank you again for stimulating my unartistic eye! Your pal in Sun - JZ

kelli marsh said...

i can't believe i walked through that doorway about a hundred times and never even looked at the door- nice eye you!

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, I like the Poloroid idea! Smart, fun, sneaky Tom!