Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Monday, July 21, 2008

3rd Wheel Session: Kaitlin & Stephen

Hello Dear Friends,

I wanted to share some images with you all from a recent 3rd Wheel Shoot. What gets me most about these images is the intense connection and comfort that Kaitlin & Stephen share. They made my job so incredibly easy! Kaitlin is the bees-knees...the bomb. She's a New England Girl who possesses a heartwarming charm, a radiant smile and an uncanny ability to turn her Mass accent on and off like a switch. Stephen is genuine...the real deal. Brother of NHL Superstar Brian Gionta and soon to be NHL Superstar himself. Not to mention handsome, kind and without a hint of pretension. Together they are brilliant, larger than life. Their love is true and their energy - infectious . I am grateful to have witnessed the bond that is Kaitlin & Stephen Gionta.

That being said, I present to you:
Kaitlin & Stephen - 3rd Wheel Session
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kaitlin & Stephen: Thank you for your trust. I will forever look upon this experience with great fondness.

In the midst of a busy season, I have devoted much of my efforts to shooting, traveling and editing. That being said, I have a TON of new material that I hope to present over the coming weeks. You name it, I probably have some...3rd wheel shoots, weddings, nature, travel and on and on. Stay tuned dear friends...more is on the way soon!

laughter.love.light,
t

Destination Wedding Photographer and happy to be a 3rd wheel anytime :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this was fantastic. great job! - come to florida. jz

kelli marsh said...

what fun pics! you never cease to amaze me with your eye.

Anonymous said...

i love the train tracks shots!!

Anonymous said...

Love these! My favs are the one with the smokestacks in the background and them walking along the RR tracks.