Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Connecticut Love Story: Camille & Steven

Hello Dear Friends,

I want to share with you an abbreviated version of the love story of Camille & Steve. Their marriage celebration last month in Simsbury, CT was nothing short of a fairytale. It was a privilege to be granted the monumental task of documenting this most perfect day. A very special thanks to my right hand gal, Kelli Marsh, for tagging along and seeing the world with her eyes wide open. ...and to Cami, Steve and your amazing families, my gratitude transcends words. The bond you share is strong and will stand the test of time.

Camille & Steven: Simsbury, CT
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The credit on this beautiful image belongs to Kelli Marsh. Swing by her blog to see more of her perspective...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was a fun twilight shot. To add some pizazz, I set the camera on a tripod w timer, jumped in my car and drove around the cul de sac twice while the shutter firing. light streaks = good times, if you ask me...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love you guys...and loved sharing your special day with you.

Love.Laughter.Light,
t
Connecticut Wedding Photographer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tomas- Amazing images....Do you always bring the wonderful weather to weddings?

carla ten eyck said...

dude! You were in my neck of the woods! Too bad I was in YOUR neck of the woods (NY) or I would have been bummed that we didn't hook up ;)

Which we need to do, I miss your chill energy! I think Burke is coming up soon!

Read and See said...

The second photo of the underneath of the wedding dress, is one of THE most beautiful images I've ever seen! Every photographer has a dress shot, but I've never seen one like that before. Wow!

Read and See said...

The second photo of the underneath of the wedding dress, is one of THE most beautiful images I've ever seen! Every photographer has a dress shot, but I've never seen one like that before. Wow!

kennykimdotcom said...

Stunning images tomas. I'm so glad I referred this wedding to you. :) Great job bro!

Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

These are amazing! That second pic is crazy awesome!