Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Visual:Ramblings

"Our brightest blazes are commonly kindled by unexpected sparks."
-samuel johnson

Greetings Dear Friends,

As an "exercise for the soul", I chose a random folder on a random external Hard Drive and random images contained therein to come up with the following. I'm excited about these images as they instilled in me a sense of rejuvenation and rekindled a fire that was in dire need of a good spark. In-Joy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

love.laughter.light
t
(tomas flint photographer - fired up!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome stuff, man! I just watched your video for the first time -- holyjesus that is amazing! You're such a freakin' rockstar! Great stuff, man. I can't wait to see what 2009 brings your way!

cmatthews said...

Tomas I really dig the artsy, stuff, man i Wish i could pull files from my external, Im trying to get over a recent break in at my home/studio on my equiptment so I have to start all over with the entire process i HAD both mac's swiped.. but Im alive and i figured i have to keep on keepin on with my goals in life.Your photo's really inspire me to record everything around me!! talk with you soon.

carla ten eyck said...

seriously. I just love your work, my friend!!

SO glad we got to reconnect in Vegas and look forward to seeing you this season I hope!

xxoo

tracey said...

if you knew how much venice means to my heart...well...i absolutely LOVE this post. thanks for keeping my heart burning for her..