Visual Ramblings: the chronicles of tomas flint - visual explorer.

Enthusiastic observer of light, love & all things living.

Greetings beautiful blog people. Welcome to the newly renovated visual:ramblings. Here you'll find stories of love, tid-bits of wisdom and visual ramblings detailing the life and times of yours truly. The idea here is not to simply showcase my work, but to establish and maintain an interactive environment where readers and contributors become one in the same - as this space does not belong to me, but to all who breathe life into it through reading, embracing and reacting to its visual randomness. I sincerely hope that you enjoy your visit and look forward to a wonderful journey together.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

C'est Cibon. Bon Appetit Magazine!!!

Greetings Blog-folk,


If you've been keeping up with visual:ramblings, then you already know that this month is blog marathon month. I've officially re-named it Blog-vember. That's right...Blog-vember is upon us. ...so get fired up!!! I am going blog-rageous all month long and giving away fun prizes to my loyal readers. Kind of like Christmas in Blog-vember! So blog on bloggers...no better time than Blog-vember, right??

I'm especially excited about this posting. Earlier this week, Robin Swan, the owner of one of my favorite cafe/bistros in Rochester, Cafe Cibon, contacted me about getting some photos together for inclusion in their February 2008 Restaurant Spotlight in Bon Appetit Magazine!!! It's so great to see Robin and her restaurant doing so well...they deserve every bit of this publicity. So yesterday I packed up the gear and headed over to Cafe Cibon to meet with Robin and her daughter Ashley to grab a few snaps, share some laughs and chow down on spectacular grub. That's one of the perks of photographing food, you know...you get to eat it when you're done!!!

Here are a few of my favorites from the day. I can't wait to see what shows up in Bon Appetit Magazine!!!









Speaking of magazines, my feature in the "I do, I do" section of the latest issue of Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Magazine is on sale nationwide now through February. You can find it at all major booksellers (Boarders, Barnes & Noble, etc.). That's worth getting fired up about isn't it?? I'd like to once again thank Erich Camping for his support on the project...you da man e!!!

That's all for now...check back all blog-vember long for updates, events, games and all-around good times!!! And leave some feedback...i've got prizes burning a hole in my pocket!

All the Best,
t

5 comments:

kennykimdotcom said...

Sweet Tomas. Looks like you are getting busy brother!

Anonymous said...

I am very fired up about blog-vember, i love your site ans always am excited to see what you have been doing.... Keep up the fantastic work, I love to look at it. JZ

kelli marsh said...

the bar picture came out even better than i imagined. sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom!

I have some pretty pictures of you! :)

Congrats on another mag! That's so awesome! Really yummy pics. too.

Anonymous said...

Bon Appetit? SWOON. I have to say that that would be one of my dreams come true. Can't wait to see what makes the magazine!